Music Production and A&R Services
We help Asian artists source the best songs from top songwriters around the world, enabling them to create “international quality hits”. We also provide world-class production, mixing and mastering services.
B2 has been involved in the A&R and production of hits by major Asian stars, as well as cross-border collaborations between Chinese and Western artists. Examples include:
Fifty Feet, a collaboration between US’s SoMo and China’s SHIMICA, reaching #4 of the Chinese charts
- Ferry Corsten remix of Lizzy Wang’s Seeking Your Love, included exclusively on the Chinese version of Billboard present Electric Asia Vol. 3
- Japanese producer iamSHUM”s remix of Norway’s Rat City’s That Kind of Love
- Go With You, a collaboration between US producer Bijou and Asian singer Shimica
- Hong Kong producer Silverstrike’s remix of Sasha Grey’s Superman
- Pro Era remix of Mongolian hip-hop superstar Mrs M’s Tasty
- Paint Me in God, a collaboration between hip-hop legend T-Pain, Mike Rebel and Chinese rapper Wang Yi Yai, which reached #2 on China’s NetEase Cloud Music Trending Chart
- Nobody, a collaboration between rising Hong Kong producer SILVERSTRIKE, Chinese hip-hop superstar PACT and Hong Kong singer Shimica, which reached #13 on China’s NetEase Cloud Music Trending Chart
- Lucky Chances, a collaboration between Chinese superstar Jason Zhang and KSHMR and Bali Bandits, which reached #3 on China’s influential NetEase Chart
- Pull Me Up, Jane Zhang single produced by Grammy winner Harvey Masion Jr.
- Beating Heart, a collaboration between Japanese DJ iamSHUM and Thai star Namcha, which hit #6 on the iTunes Japan chart
- Hall of Fame, Indian legend Sonu Nigam’s first English language track, featuring MC YOGI
- Nothing to Lose for Chinese superstar Jackson Yi (from TF Boys fame) went to #1 on almost every chart in
China,and was rated the #1 song of the year by QQ / Tencent.
- Born to Do, performed by Chinese star Xu Wei Zhou and used in the Chinese release of the new Maze Runner movie, which quickly rose to #2 on the charts
- How Much I Need You, a collaboration between Liu Mei Ling and US-based EDM duo The Dedbtz went to #13 on the QQ Charts
- Steve Aoki remix of Chinese superstar Jane Zhang’s hit Dust My Shoulders Off on Volume 1 of Billboard presents Electric Asia reached #1 on the QQ charts.
- A&R services for major K-Pop artist Victoria Song, contributing songs for her English-language debut
B2 has partnered with Los Angeles-based, seven-time Grammy Award winner Harvey Mason Jr., to launch Harvey Mason Media Asia (HMMA). Harvey has written hits for major superstars including 50 Cent, Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake, Beyonce, Chris Brown and Britney Spears, as well as Asian superstars including EXO and Girl’s Generation. Harvey has also produced some of the top movie soundtracks in recent years, including Pitch Perfect, Sing! And Straight Outta Compton
Please click here for a press release announcing our partnership with Harvey Mason Media.