Music Production and A&R Services
We help Asian artists source the best songs from top songwriters around the world, enabling them to create “international quality hits”. We also provide world-class production, mixing and mastering services.
B2 has been involved in the A&R and production of hits by major Asian stars, as well as cross-border collaborations between Chinese and Western artists. Examples include:
Lucky Chances, a collaboration between Chinese superstar Jason Zhang and KSHMR and Bali Bandits, which reached #3 on China’s influential Netease Chart
- Pull Me Up, Jane Zhang single produced by Grammy winner Harvey Masion Jr.
Beating Heart, a collaboration between Japanese DJ iamSHUM and Thai star Namcha, which hit #6 on the iTunes Japan chart
Hall of Fame, Indian legend Sonu Nigam’s first English language track, featuring MC YOGI
Nothing to Lose for Chinese superstar Jackson Yi (from TF Boys fame) went to #1 on almost every chart in
China,and was rated the #1 song of the year by QQ / Tencent.
- Born to Do, performed by Chinese star Xu Wei Zhou and used in the Chinese release of the new Maze Runner movie, which quickly rose to #2 on the charts
- How Much I Need You, a collaboration between Liu Mei Ling and US-based EDM duo The Dedbtz went to #13 on the QQ Charts
- Steve Aoki remix of Chinese superstar Jane Zhang’s hit Dust My Shoulders Off on Volume 1 of Billboard presents Electric Asia reached #1 on the QQ charts.
- A&R services for major K-Pop artist, contributing songs for her upcoming English-language debut
- A&R on English-language single for major Chinese pop-icon
B2 has partnered with Los Angeles-based, seven-time Grammy Award winner Harvey Mason Jr., to launch Harvey Mason Media Asia (HMMA). Harvey has written hits for major superstars including 50 Cent, Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake, Beyonce, Chris Brown and Britney Spears, as well as Asian superstars including EXO and Girl’s Generation. Harvey has also produced some of the top movie soundtracks in recent years, including Pitch Perfect, Sing! And Straight Outta Compton
Please click here for a press release announcing our partnership with Harvey Mason Media.